About Nelson Marlborough Health
Nelson Marlborough Health:
- is the main funder and provider of health services in the Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions
- promotes our population’s health and wellbeing
- serves nearly 145,000 people
- employs more people than any other organisation in our region – about 2500 people
- comprises two hospitals, two public health services and many community services.
Our vision: All people live well, get well, stay well. Kaiao te tini, ka ora te mano, ka noho ora te nuinga.
Our mission: Working with the people of our community to promote, encourage and enable their health, wellbeing and independence
Our Values – Ā Mātou Uara:
Respect: We care about, and will be responsive to, the needs of our diverse people, communities and staff.
Innovation: We will provide an environment where people can challenge current processes and generate new ways of working and learning.
Teamwork: We create an environment where teams flourish and connect across the organisation for the best possible outcome.
Integrity: We support an environment which expects openness and honesty in all our dealings and maintains the highest integrity at all times.
Page last updated: 09/06/2017