About Nelson Marlborough Health
Nelson Marlborough Health:
- is the main funder and provider of health services in the Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions
- promotes our population’s health and wellbeing
- serves nearly 160,000 people
- employs more people than any other organisation in our region – about 2800 people
- comprises two hospitals, two public health services and many community services.
All people live well, get well, stay well. Kaiao te tini, ka ora te mano, ka noho ora te nuinga.
Working with the people of our community to promote, encourage and enable their health, wellbeing and independence. Kei te mahitahi tātou hei whakapiki te oranga me te motuhaketanga o to tatou hapori.
Respect, manaakitanga: We care about, and will be responsive to, the needs of our diverse people, communities and staff. Kia horahia te manaakitanga ki ngā iwi katoa me ngā hāpori, kaimahi hoki.
Innovation, auaha: We will provide an environment where people can challenge current processes and generate new ways of working and learning. Kia auaha me whakahoutia i ngā pūkenga ākonga, me ngā mahi ki tēnei hāpori.
Teamwork, whakarāmemene: We create an environment where teams flourish and connect across the organisation for the best possible outcome. Kia whakarāmemene i ngā kaipupuni hauora kātoa.
Integrity, ngākau tapatahi: We support an environment which expects openness and honesty in all our dealings and maintains the highest integrity at all times. Kia taea i te ngakau tapatahi i runga i te tika me te pono i ngā mahi kātoa.
Page last updated: 13/04/2021