Richmond Health Hub
The Richmond Health Hub is home to Nelson Marlborough Health, Nelson Bays Primary Health and the Maori health coalition Te Piki Oranga.
The hub provides:
- resources and expertise for general practitioners
- specialised primary healthcare services: sexual health, vision and hearing, B4 School checks, mental health, counselling and smoking cessation
- district nursing services
- infectious diseases specialists
- community allied health
- Public Health Services: nurses, medical officers of health, health promotion officers, health protection officers and liquor licensing advice
- Healthy Homes programme advice
Contact these services directly, or seek a referral from your doctor or hospital specialist.
Page last updated: 06/04/2016