Richmond Health Hub
The Richmond Health Hub is home to the Nelson Marlborough Health Public Health Service.
The hub provides:
- resources and expertise for general practitioners
- specialised primary healthcare services: sexual health, vision and hearing, B4 school check programme, mental health, counselling and smokefree and stop smoking services
- district nursing services
- infectious diseases specialists
- community allied health
- Public Health Services: nurses, medical officers of health, health promotion officers, health protection officers and liquor licensing advice
- Healthy Homes programme advice.
Contact these services directly, or seek a referral from your doctor or hospital specialist.
Nelson Bays Primary Health and the Maori health coalition Te Piki Oranga is also located at the Richmond Health Hub.
|Locations and contact details|
|Richmond Health Hub|
281 Queen Street
Page last updated: 15/08/2017