How to give feedback
If you submitted feedback via our online form between 22 June 2023 and 30 June 2023, there has been an external technical error which means we did not receive your submission.
You would have received a confirmation email that we received your feedback, however, we did not.
Our sincere apologies to those who took the time and effort to complete this form, we value your feedback and appreciate how frustrating this is.
If this applies to you, we kindly ask that you please resubmit your feedback (we've triple-checked the form is working now!)
We value your feedback
Tell us what matters to you. It’s good to hear if we get things right – and we also need to know if we can do things better.
Whether it’s a compliment, question, suggestion, complaint or a mixture, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. It helps us understand what you or your family/whānau have experienced, and it helps us improve the way we work.
Please know that any feedback you give is confidential and will not affect your care and treatment.
Ways you can provide feedback
Talk to us:
- If you have a problem you want to be sorted out straight away, please talk with the staff caring for you or your family/whānau, or ask to speak with a manager in that area.
- Another option is to call our Patient Relations Coordinator on 022 010 6156.
Write to us:
- Complete our feedback form online - click here to fill out the form
- Email us at [email protected] - providing the name of the person affected, details of the feedback, which service you are giving feedback about, and the date of the event.
- Ask a staff member for a paper feedback form - these can be returned in the post (Freepost).
- Another way is to write to our Patient Relations Coordinator at Te Whatu Ora - Nelson Marlborough, Private Bag 18, Nelson.
Once received, we will send you an acknowledgement letter within five working days.
If your feedback is a complaint
We will investigate it within 20 working days from the date we let you know we received your feedback. We will let you know if we need more time, and why.
If you need more support or help with making a complaint, or you feel disappointed with the way we dealt with your complaint you can contact:
Page last updated: 10/07/2023