This page is for Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) staff and enables staff to access the e-learning platform LEARN, catch up on the latest edition of Connections magazine and includes helpful resources.
Welcome to the team
If you have received an employment offer or contract for services from Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) this section has some useful information.
Your offer letter will tell you which documents you need to complete before you begin your employment at NMH. These documents must be returned 5 days prior to your first day at NMH.
Please complete and return the following:
- Bank account authority / Equal Employment Opportunity Information (EEO) form
- Tax code
- KiwiSaver - please note the forms for completion are:
- KS2 - Deduction form OR
- KS10 - Opt out
- Police vetting form - all to complete unless in administration or management role (VCA 2014); if you have worked or lived in Australia in the past 5 years please complete form with Australian section attached.
- Ministry of Justice form - complete if in administration or management role.
- Portability of Worker Safety Checks form
- Confidentiality – non disclosure of information form
- Healthcare worker Occupational Health questionnaire and declaration
- ACCESS to NMH Electronic Information Systems
- Use of Information Technology policy
Information to read:
Ko Awatea LEARN (online education platform) is available for all NMH staff to log in both on-site and off-site. Log in below.
Connections is a quarterly magazine for staff at Nelson Marlborough Health.
The first issue of Connections came out in February 2007. In March 2016 the new look Connections launched. The magazine continues to tell our stories and showcase some of the great work going on across the organisation.
- December 2018 | PDF and ebook
- September 2018 | PDF and ebook
- June 2018 | PDF and ebook
- March 2018 | PDF and ebook
- December 2017 | PDF and ebook
- September 2017 l PDF and ebook
- June 2017 l PDF and ebook
- March 2017 l PDF and ebook
- December 2016 l PDF and ebook
- Spring 2016 l PDF and ebook
- Winter 2016 l PDF and ebook
- Summer 2015 l PDF and ebook.