This page enables Nelson Marlborough Health employees to access the e-learning platform LEARN, catch up on the latest edition of Connections magazine and find useful resources.
If you have received an employment offer or contract for services from Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) here is some useful information:
Your offer letter will tell you which documents you need to complete before you begin your employment at NMH. These documents must be returned five days prior to your first day.
Please complete and return the following:
- Employee details form (bank account authority / equal employment opportunity form)
- Tax code
- KiwiSaver - please note the forms for completion are:
- KS2 - deduction form OR
- KS10 - opt out
- Police check - complete one of the following forms below accompanied by two forms of identification
- View the NMH identification requirements
- Police vetting form - all employees are required to complete this unless you are in an administration or management role; if you have worked or lived in Australia in the past five years please complete the form with the Australian section attached
- Ministry of Justice form - complete this only if you are in an administration or management role.
- Portability of worker safety checks form
- Confidentiality non-disclosure form
- Occupational health questionnaire and declaration
- Access to NMH electronic information systems
- Conflict of interest form - complete this if applicable to your personal circumstances. A conflict of interest may arise when your duties or responsibilities to NMH could be affected by some other interest or duty that you, or a close relative, or an entity you are associated with may have. These may be actual or perceived. For further information, please read the policy and complete the form.
- Use of information technology
Please also provide a photograph (as a jpg file) of yourself for your ID badge at least five days prior to your first day. Please ensure this is a clear 'head and shoulders' photo. If you do not have a photo you wish to use, or would prefer for one to be taken, please contact HR to arrange a time and we can do this for you.
Union membership: Active choice form
Your position with NMH may be covered by a collective employment agreement. Refer to your offer letter for the applicable union(s) to find out if this applies to you.
If this applies, please read the active choice form and return it if you choose to.
Note: You are not required to complete this form. NMH is required, however, to notify the applicable union of your name and union preference unless you object. If you choose to complete this form, it needs to be returned within 30 days of your first day.
Other useful information:
Union contact details
These are the contact details for unions with collective agreements covering NMH. Your offer letter will identify the relevant union(s) with coverage for your position.
Robert Popata, AWUNZ Union Organiser
Address: Unit 3/5 Bouverie St, Petone / PO Box 30527
Phone: (04) 569 1306
Mobile: 027 483 5723
Email: [email protected]
Les Bryce, Union Organiser
Address: PO Box 13032 Christchurch
Phone: (03) 377 3582
Mobile: 027 227 6135
Hilma Schieving, PSA Union Organiser
Address: PO Box 1195, Nelson
Phone: (04) 816 5097
Mobile: 027 441 8262
StoNZ Union Organiser
Phone: 021 585 466
Email: [email protected]
Ko Awatea LEARN is an online education platform available to NMH staff. You can access it both in the workplace and off-site.
Connections is a quarterly staff magazine that showcases some of the great work going on across the organisation.
- June 2019 | PDF and ebook
- March 2019 | PDF and ebook
- December 2018 | PDF and ebook
- September 2018 | PDF and ebook
- June 2018 | PDF and ebook
- March 2018 | PDF and ebook
- December 2017 | PDF and ebook
- September 2017 l PDF and ebook
- June 2017 l PDF and ebook
- March 2017 l PDF and ebook
- December 2016 l PDF and ebook
- Spring 2016 l PDF and ebook
- Winter 2016 l PDF and ebook
- Summer 2015 l PDF and ebook.