How to make a complaint or compliment
It’s good to hear if we get things right – and we need to know if we can do things better.
We welcome your feedback to help us understand patient experiences and improve the way we work. Any feedback you give is confidential and will not affect your treatment.
How to give us feedback about our services
- contact the health professional who provided your care, or the manager of that area
- call our Patient Relations Co-ordinator (03) 539 5345
- write to our Patient Relations Co-ordinator, Nelson Marlborough Health, Private Bag 18, Nelson
- contact the Health & Disability Advocacy Service for Nelson Marlborough on 0800 555 050
- contact the Health and Disability Commissioner on 0800 11 22 33
We also have an online form that you can use to send in your feedback.
Your submission will be acknowledged in writing within five working days of us receiving it. If your submission is a complaint, it will be investigated within 20 working days from the date we let you know we have received your feedback. We will let you know if we need more time, and why.
Page last updated: 23/02/2021