Compliments, feedback and complaints
It’s good to hear if we get things right – and we need to know if we can do things better.
We welcome your feedback to help us understand patient experiences and improve the way we work.
How to give us feedback about our services
- contact the health professional who provided your care, or the manager of that area
- call our Patient Relations Co-ordinator (03) 546 1848
- write to our Patient Relations Co-ordinator, Nelson Marlborough Health, Private Bag 18, Nelson
- contact the Health & Disability Advocacy Service for Nelson Marlborough on 0800 555 050
- contact the Health and Disability Commissioner on 0800 11 22 33
- complete this online form to submit your comments.
Your submission will be acknowledged in writing within five working days of us receiving it. If your submission is a complaint, it will be investigated within 20 working days from the date of acknowledgement. We will let you know if we need more time, and why.
Any feedback you give is confidential and will not affect your treatment.
Page last updated: 09/11/2018