Members of the public are welcome to attend the following Nelson Marlborough District Health Board meeting to be held:
Please note: This event has been postponed due to COVID-19 Alert Level 2 event restrictions
Members of the public are invited to the inaugural lecture hosted by the University of Otago, Nelson Marlborough Health, and the Care Foundation.
It’s titled: The COVID-19 pandemic: lessons learned and planning for the next time.
The keynote speakers are:
- Professor David Murdoch (University of Otago)
- Dr Richard Everts, Nelson Marlborough Health infectious disease specialist
- Dr Alex Browne, Nelson Marlborough Health intensive care and emergency physician
Please refer to the website also for further updates about the lecture, or register for emailed updates.
WHEN: Monday 1 March, 5.30pm for a 6pm start
WHERE: Suter Gallery, Nelson or via livestream from NMIT in Blenheim
REGISTER: Registrations are limited to 150 people in Nelson and 46 in Blenheim. Register online here.
The Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions are now in COVID-19 Alert Level 1.
This means that access to health and disability services, including rules for visitors, have returned to normal. There are no restrictions for patients, clients or visitors other than the usual COVID-19 rules:
- do not attend your appointment or visit someone if you have cold or flu symptoms. Phone the department to discuss your options
- scan the QR codes at hospital and other facility entrances to keep a record of your movements
- cover coughs and sneezes. Catch them in a disposable tissue or sneeze/cough into the crook of your elbow if you do not have a tissue