Your career with us
We offer a very diverse range of careers at Nelson Marlborough Health.
As well as registered and non-registered healthcare professionals, we employ IT technicians, medical secretaries, administrative staff, business analysts, HR advisers, payroll administrators and more.
Video: Careers at Nelson Marlborough Health
Professional development and staff benefits
Nelson Marlborough Health is committed to the development of its employees, and to being a great place to work.
We provide career advancement and training opportunities and support for continuing education, and cultural support for our Maori health workers.
Our staff benefit from:
- preferential discounted services across banking, insurance, retail, childcare and trade sectors
- workplace wellness programmes and facilities
- Hauora Maori workforce training
- Health Workforce New Zealand postgraduate opportunities
- Midwifery education for employees and students
Planning a healthcare career
The careers.govt.nz website is your go-to for information about all job types. You can find out:
- the length of training required
- the current level of demand for the role in NZ
- the pay range
- entry requirements
- related jobs and current vacancies
Video gallery: Nelson Marlborough healthcare professionals talk about their careers
Registered nursing careers
Specialist general physician careers
Medical secretary careers
Emergency specialist careers
Page last updated: 17/10/2018