The Stop Smoking Service
This is a free, face-to-face and confidential service available to people who smoke or vape in the Nelson Marlborough region. We know that quitting is hard – this service is designed to give you the best chance of quitting and staying smokefree and vape-free.
- intensive one-on-one support with a quit coach
- home visits, workplace support and community clinics
- nicotine replacement therapy
- information about other quit smoking products and services
- a complementary approach to the Quitline service that offers 24/7 support.
A special programme for pregnant women
We encourage pregnant women to participate in the Pepi First quit programme designed especially for them, with vouchers to reward progress.
Start your journey towards being smokefree and vape-free today:
Freephone: 0800 NO SMOKE (0800 667 665)
Email: [email protected]
Online referral form: Use this form to refer yourself and we'll be in touch
Ask your GP, midwife or other health practitioner to refer you.
Page last updated: 21/10/2019