The Stop Smoking Service
This free service is available to anyone in the Nelson Marlborough region who smokes. We know that quitting is hard – this service is designed to give you the best chance of quitting and staying smokefree.
- intensive one-on-one support with a quit coach
- home visits, workplace support and community clinics
- nicotine replacement therapy
- information about other quit smoking products and services
- a complementary approach to the Quitline service that offers 24/7 support.
A special programme for pregnant women
We encourage pregnant women to participate in the Pepi First quit programme designed especially for them, with vouchers to reward progress.
Our kaupapa Māori programme
Te Hā (The Breath) is a kaupapa Māori programme provided by Te Piki Oranga as part of the Stop Smoking Service. The genesis of the name 'Te Hā' is based around the sharing of the breath of life between two people as practiced in Māori powhiri.
Start your journey towards being smokefree today
Freephone: 0800 NO SMOKE (0800 667 665)
Email: [email protected]
Online referral form: Use this form to refer yourself and we'll be in touch
Ask your GP, midwife or other health practitioner to refer you.
Page last updated: 04/08/2020