Deciding to stop smoking is one of the best things you can do for you and your baby.
We want you to have a smokefree pregnancy and a smokefree house for your newborn baby and family.
Our Pēpi First quit smoking coaches are here to help you to do this and you will be rewarded with vouchers as you reach milestones in your journey.
It’s free for all pregnant women in the Nelson Marlborough region.
- vouchers to reward your progress
- intensive one-on-one support with a quit coach
- community clinics, workplace support and home visits
- nicotine replacement therapy
- information about other quit smoking products and services
- a complementary approach to the Quitline service that offers 24/7 support.
Support for your partner and family too
We know that quitting is hard. This free Stop Smoking Service is designed to give you, your partner or other family members the best chance of quitting and staying smokefree.
Start your journey towards being smokefree today:
Phone: 0800 NO SMOKE (0800 667 665)
Email: [email protected]
Online referral form: Use this form to refer yourself and we'll be in touch
Ask your GP, midwife or other health practitioner to refer you.
Page last updated: 04/08/2020