Deciding to stop smoking or vaping is one of the best things you can do for you and your baby.
We want you to have a smokefree and vape-free pregnancy and a smokefree house for your newborn baby and family.
Our Pepi First quit smoking coaches are here to help you to do this and you will be rewarded with vouchers as you reach milestones in your journey.
It’s free for all pregnant women in the Nelson Marlborough region.
- vouchers to reward your progress
- intensive one-on-one support with a quit coach
- home visits, workplace support and community clinics
- nicotine replacement therapy
- information about other quit smoking products and services
- a complementary approach to the Quitline service that offers 24/7 support.
Support for your partner and family too
The Stop Smoking Service is a free, face-to-face and confidential service to help your partner or other family members quit smoking or vaping.
Start your journey towards being smokefree and vape-free today:
Phone: 0800 NO SMOKE (0800 667 665)
Email: [email protected]
Online referral form: Use this form to refer yourself and we'll be in touch
Ask your GP, midwife or other health practitioner to refer you.
Page last updated: 21/10/2019