The Stop Smoking service
This is a free service available to everyone who smokes in the Nelson Marlborough region. Call the free phone-line to get started or ask your GP, midwife or other health practitioner to refer you. We know that quitting is hard – this service is designed to give you the best chance of quitting and staying smoke-free.
- intensive one-on-one support with a ‘quit coach’
- home visits, workplace support and community clinics
- nicotine replacement therapy
- information about other quit smoking products and services
- a complementary approach to the Quitline service that offers 24/7 support.
Call the free phone-line to get started or ask your GP, midwife or other health practitioner to refer you. We encourage pregnant women to participate in an incentivised programme especially for them – Pepi First.
Phone: 0800 NO SMOKE (0800 667 665)
Page last updated: 28/08/2017