Deciding to stop smoking is one of the best things you can do for you and your baby.
We want you to have a smoke-free pregnancy and a smoke-free house for your newborn baby and family.
Our Pepi First quit smoking coaches are here to help you to do this and you will be rewarded with vouchers as you reach milestones in your smoke-free journey.
It’s free for all pregnant women in the Nelson Marlborough region.
- vouchers to reward your progress
- intensive one-on-one support with a ‘quit coach’
- home visits, workplace support and community clinics
- nicotine replacement therapy
- information about other quit smoking products and services
- a complementary approach to the Quitline service that offers 24/7 support.
Call the free phone-line to get started or ask your GP, midwife or other health practitioner to refer you. There is also the Stop Smoking Service for all smokers in region, not just women.
Start your journey towards being smoke-free today:
Phone: 0800 NO SMOKE (0800 667 665)
Email: [email protected]
Online referral form: Use this form to refer yourself and we'll be in touch
Page last updated: 30/04/2019