We have 347 cases to report today and a total of 2,818 active cases.
We have 269 cases to report today and a total of 2,678 active cases.
Protect yourself, and your whānau, from the flu this winter
There are 310 New cases to report today and a total of 3,794 active cases.
Life at Orange
- At 11:59pm tonight, all of New Zealand moves to the Orange setting in our traffic light system. There will be community transmission of COVID-19, with increasing risks to vulnerable communities, and pressure on the health system.
- Please note there is no change to our current requirement for mask wearing within healthcare settings
- At Orange, you can continue to do everyday activities, but we need to protect our vulnerable communities.
- You must wear a face mask in many indoor locations. You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
- You can visit cafes and bars, attend gatherings and events, and go to the hairdresser and gym. There are no capacity limits or distancing requirements at venues.
- Workplaces and schools can open.
- To protect yourself, your whānau and your community, keep up healthy habits, especially hand hygiene.
Learn more about what we need to do at https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/life-at-orange/
We have 410 cases to report today and a total of 3,853 active cases.
There are 275 new cases to report today with a total of 3,940 active cases.
Could we be past our peak?
We have 452 new cases to report today and a total of 5,337 active cases.
Be prepared to self-isolate
If you, your child or someone else in your home test positive for COVID-19, you will all have to self-isolate.
You cannot leave your home, which means you won't be able to go to the supermarket or pharmacy to buy items you may need.
Friends and family can help drop items to you. Your doctor or local pharmacy may be able to arrange a medicine delivery to your home.
- Have a plan ready which includes key people who can help deliver items to your house.
- Have basic medical supplies.
- Prepare a COVID-19 essentials kit.
Think about how members of your whānau will self-isolate if someone in your household tests positive. If someone has COVID-19 it is best they avoid contact with others. Is there a room they can stay in alone? Is there a separate bathroom they can use?
Today we have 440 new cases to report and a total of 5,425 active cases.
Today we have 581 new cases and a total of 5,401 active cases.
We have 404 cases to report today, and a total of 5,428 active cases