HQ&I Awards invitation
The judges had a difficult time, but they have selected the finalists for the 2017 Health Quality and Innovation Awards.
The seven finalists will make their presentations on Friday 5 May at 3pm in the Braemar Seminar Room 1, Franklyn Street, Nelson and there will be a video conference link to Wairau Arthur Wicks Seminar Room 1 in Blenheim.
Our judges select the winner and you get to vote for the People’s Choice award and also the best poster.
Come and show your support to the people making a positive difference to healthcare in our region.
The shortlisted entries for the 2017 Health Quality and Innovation Awards are:
- Our blood audit grade - how we went form an F to a B positive. (Laboratory and CNE Team)
- Transition chaplaincy - walking alongside you. (Chaplaincy team)
- Computerised Tomography Colonography - an horrific experience? (Cardiology/Radiology team)
- Improving outcomes for hip fracture patients. (Wairau Fractured Hip team)
- STEMI care - Can we fix it? Yes we can! (Cardiology and St John Team)
- Vege-cation. (Marlborough PHO Team)
- You’re the voice, try and understand it. (Gateway Youth Team).