Health Innovation Awards: new categories announced for 2020
New categories mean more options for project entries in the 2020 Health Innovation Awards .
The six categories are based on the NMH Health For Tomorrow Strategy (p12) and entrants can choose up to three categories on the entry form.
The categories are:
1. He tangata / The people – Teamwork and consumer engagement (Where consumers are part of a diverse team and co-design is used to find a solution)
2. Healthy communities – Best healthy community focused project (Where the outcome of the project positively and significantly effects the community)
3. Top of the south – Integration across the district (Where the team includes staff and consumers from across hospital, primary and community care)
4. Green is the new gold– Environmental sustainability (Where the project has contributed to reducing emissions, reducing waste and/or creating a movement of changed behaviours for a healthy planet)
5. Fast, simple, bold – Small changes with big impacts (Where a little idea just grew, quickly. May have had a small team (of one or more), no or minimal additional resources, and made a big difference).
6. Growing a seedling – Best use of an improvement framework such as the NMH Improvement Process (Where an improvement framework is applied, such as the Model for Improvement, Lean or Kaizen Continuous Improvement.)
There is so much interesting work happening across the district, and the quality improvement team are very excited to see what will be showcased at the next awards.
Entries are open and there's more information here.
If you have any enquiries contact us via [email protected]
Entries close at midnight Monday 9 December 2019