You do not need to show your My Vaccine Pass to receive healthcare or to enter Nelson Marlborough Health facilities.
Nelson Marlborough Health is now Orange under the COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic lights). This feels very similar to Alert Level 2 in that we continue to keep each other safe by scanning or signing-in, wearing a face mask and following public health measures including physical distancing.
In our hospitals, life at Orange means we protect each other by:
- Reducing the risk of exposure by limiting visitors to the hospital
- Understanding the risk by screening patients, support people and visitors at the front door and emergency department
- Following public health measures including:
- Scanning-in using the COVID-19 Tracer App
- Wearing a mask (Staff, patients, support people and visitors)
- Remaining physically distant and following hand-hygiene and cough etiquette
Please remember, limiting our interactions with others is our best defence against COVID-19. Please don’t visit the hospital if you don’t need to.
In the know