Life under the traffic light system
You do not need to show your My Vaccine Pass to receive healthcare or to enter Nelson Marlborough Health facilities.
Nelson Marlborough Health is now Orange under the COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic lights). This feels very similar to Alert Level 2 in that we continue to keep each other safe by scanning or signing-in, wearing a face mask and following public health measures including physical distancing.
In our hospitals, life at Orange means we protect each other by:
- Reducing the risk of exposure by limiting visitors to the hospital
- Understanding the risk by screening patients, support people and visitors at the front door and emergency department
- Following public health measures including:
- Scanning-in using the COVID-19 Tracer App
- Wearing a mask (Staff, patients, support people and visitors)
- Remaining physically distant and following hand-hygiene and cough etiquette
Please remember, limiting our interactions with others is our best defence against COVID-19. Please don’t visit the hospital if you don’t need to.
In the know