COVID-19 Case Update 8 March 2022
*Today's numbers may differ from Ministry of Health reporting due to different data reporting cut-off times.
Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs)
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, or are a household contact, you can pre-order a RAT online to pick-up or by calling 0800 222 478, option 3.
- You can also get a RAT or PCR test at a community testing centre.
- Record your RAT result online, even if it's negative, or record it by calling 0800 222 478, option 3.
Caring for each other
- Please look out for each other.
- If you know someone who has COVID-19, you could potentially help out by dropping off some groceries outside their front door or giving them a daily call to check that they’re okay. This is particularly important for our elderly people and anyone living alone.