COVID-19 Case Update 14 March 2022
*Today's numbers may differ from Ministry of Health reporting due to different data reporting cut-off times.
- Getting vaccinated is still extremely important and will help keep you out of hospital if you catch COVID-19.
- Our main vaccination centres are open for walk-ins, location and opening hours here: Healthpoint > Vaccination Centres > Nelson Marlborough.
- You can also visit Book My Vaccine to find another location or time that suits you.
Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs)
- RATs can be pre-ordered online to pick-up or by calling 0800 222 478, option 3.
- Please record your RAT result, even if it's negative, at My COVID Record or by calling 0800 222 478, option 3.
- If you are a household contact please report your RATs results separately.
- The self-reporting of RATs helps us understand transmission within households and how the outbreak is spreading through communities.