COVID-19 Case Update 10 March 2022
*Today's numbers may differ from Ministry of Health reporting due to different data reporting cut-off times.
Rapid antigen tests to be available in St Arnaud and Tapawera
- Rapid antigen tests (RATs) will be available for pick up on select days/times over the next few weeks in St Arnaud and Tapawera, starting tomorrow Friday 11 March.
- If you are eligible for a free test (see criteria below) you can pre-order a RAT online to pick-up: https://requestrats.covid19.health.nz or by calling 0800 222 478, option 3.
- Remember to record your RAT result, even if it's negative, at: www.mycovidrecord.health.nz or by calling 0800 222 478, option 3.
Who can get a free test?
A COVID-19 test is free if you:
- have COVID-19 symptoms
- are a Household Contact of a confirmed case
- are a critical worker and need a test to go to work
- are part of the healthcare and emergency service workforce
- require a test for domestic travel or to attend court
- do a job where mandatory testing applies
- have been told to get one by a health professional.