We have 578 new cases to report today and a total of 5,957 active cases - click through for a detailed breakdown by location.
Today's numbers may differ from Ministry of Health reporting due to different data reporting cut-off times. To ensure consistency with Ministry of Health reporting, cases are deemed:
- Active if ≤10 days since recorded
- Recovered if >10 days since recorded.
Get vaccinated and boosted
- Completing your primary vaccination course (for most people, this is two doses) and getting a booster if you’re eligible, is strongly encouraged, even if you’ve already had COVID-19.
- Vaccination can help reduce the risk of being re-infected with COVID-19 and passing it on. It also reduces the chances of you becoming very ill and ending up in the hospital. Individuals who have been infected but not vaccinated are more likely to get re-infected than those who have been vaccinated with 2 doses.
- Our main vaccination centres are open for walk-ins this weekend, location and opening hours on Healthpoint
- Check out the kaupapa Māori vaccination pop-up on Saturday 2 April from 10am to 2pm at Te Piki Oranga, 117 Pah Street, Motueka
- You can also visit www.BookMyVaccine.nz to find another location or time that suits you.