Well Child app
A key initiative of the Maternal and Child Health Integration project was the development of a Well Child app for mobile devices.
The app can be used to:
- receive reminders for Well Child checkups and vaccination appointments
- record a child's vital details such as height, weight and head circumference. This is displayed on graphs and parents can track growth and changes.
- store contact details for anyone involved in supporting a family and child
- store information about family health history, allergies and blood type
- access first aid guidance, health and parenting advice
The Well Child app does not replace the Well Child Tamariki Ora, My Health Book (also known as the Plunket book), but has been designed to sit alongside it.
Page last updated: 28/01/2019